Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
"Certified Organic – The Ambolikapiky Plantation is part of Bertil Åkesson’s 2000ha Bejofo Estate.
Located in the Sambirano Valley, in the North-West of Madagascar, the plantation produces since 1920 world-famous aromatic cocoa. Besides 300 tons per year of Madagascar Trinitario cocoa, a very limited production of Criollo cocoa (2 tons per year) is harvested separately. This chocolate has a very expressive cocoa aroma with subtle fruity-sweet tartness and pleasant flavour notes that evoke citrus and red berries.
- 2017, International Chocolate Awards: SILVER
- 2017, Great Taste: GOLD 2 star
- 2017, Academy of Chocolate: GOLD
- 2016, Great Taste: GOLD 3 stars
- 2016, Academy of Chocolate: GOLD
- 2015, Great Taste: GOLD 3 stars – selected in the top 50 Best Foods
- 2015, Academy of Chocolate: GOLDEN BEAN,
- 2015, Academy of Chocolate: Best Dark Bar: GOLD
- 2014, Great Taste: GOLD 1star
- 2013-2014, Academy of Chocolate: Best Dark Bar: SILVER
- 2011-2012, Academy of Chocolate: Best Dark Bar: SILVER"
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Akesson's Dark Chocolate 75% Criollo Madagascar