Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Shipping and delivery
Parcels are generally dispatched within the next business day following receipt of your payment.
- For the Montreal region: From 1 to 3 business days.
- For the rest of Quebec and Canada: From 3 to 7 business days.
- Greater Montreal: 9,50$ (free with a minimum purchase of $ 90 before taxes)
- Provinces of Quebec and Ontario: 12,00$ (free with minimum purchase of $ 90 before taxes)
- Canada: 15,00$ (free with minimum purchase of $ 100)
- Canada Post rates shown in shipping options.
During the summer period, no package is shipped during a heat wave. Please allow additional time.
Despite the special care taken in packaging the parcels, temperatures above 25 ° C (77 ° F) can cause significant degradation of the chocolates. Please note that we are not responsible for products damaged by heat in shipment.
We invite you to contact us for more details on this subject.